We work closely with small businesses and startups, providing accounts, tax returns and XERO bookkeeping setup & support.
Monthly packages are bespoke depending on the nature and size of your business, with some examples set out below for guidance.
We also offer one-off services such as
- Business Plans
- Financial Projections
- Investor Pitching
- Specialist Tax Advice
Paula’s technical skills are impeccable and she also cares about our business, which is her winning combination. We needed help in developing our long term business plans and she identified the framework for this and guided us through the process. Throughout the development of the brand and the launch, she has been there. I would recommend Paula to anyone looking to grow their business with strategy and care.
Compliance Packagefor limited companies who just want the basics
- Annual Accounts, Corporate Tax Returns & General Tax Planning
- Tax Registrations if required
- Up to date information on tax reliefs/credits, funding options and business supports available
- Ongoing support throughout the year for queries (no such thing as a silly question!)
- Add-ons: XERO Bookkeeping & VAT, as required
Growth Packageif you want to take your business to the next level
- Annual Accounts, Corporate Tax Returns & Growth Tax Planning
- VAT Returns & International VAT Advice
- Quarterly Financial Strategy Sessions – covering Pricing Strategy / Profitability Analysis / Capacity Planning / Growth Strategy
- Ongoing support throughout the year for queries
Virtual CFO Packagefor hands-on strategic support
- Annual Accounts, Corporate Tax Returns & Strategic Tax Planning
- VAT Returns & International VAT Advice
- Budgeting & Cashflow Forecasting
- Quarterly/Monthly Management Accounts & Director Review Meetings
- Hands-on CFO support as & when your business needs it
I am in the early stages of starting my business and Paula has been a huge help to me. She always takes the time to answer my questions and explains things clearly. Paula takes a genuine interest in my business and its growth which I know I wouldn’t get elsewhere. I would highly recommend Paula to anyone who needs accounting assistance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do you work with Sole Traders?
Yes, we also offer the services listed above to Sole Traders.
Packages for Sole Traders start at €59/mth +VAT for tax return preparation. XERO Bookkeeping, VAT returns, and strategic support services can be added as required.
What if I'm not ready for a monthly package?
We also offer a number of one-off consultations which may suit your needs:
- Startup Consultations from €105+VAT – this might suit you if you need an expert ear to ask your burning questions about starting/registering a business, moving to a limited company, registering for VAT, or tax credits and reliefs you might be able to avail of.
- Virtual CFO Sessions from €240+VAT – this would suit you if you need some strategic advice from an expert on your most pressing financial issues – be it cashflow management, pricing strategy, profit margin analysis, financing options, tax planning, etc. You’ll complete a questionnaire beforehand so we can make the most of the session problem-solving for your business and making an action plan of recommendations.
If you’re still not sure what you need, get in touch to see how we might be able to help you.
Do I have to use Xero Software?
We are a 100% XERO practice & unfortunately don’t support businesses on other software packages such as Sage, Quickbooks, etc but we are happy to support you in migrating to XERO if you require.
We do, however, work with startups and sole traders who don’t yet require an accounting software and do their own bookkeeping in excel with a view to moving on to XERO when required.
Do you meet clients in person?
We use secure cloud-based systems for corresponding, authorising and storing your documents meaning we don’t have to meet our clients in person – we can operate 100% virtually
However we do appreciate it’s nice to have meetings in real life(!) and do often meet with clients based near Dublin
How do I sign up?
- You can book a Consultation straight into our diary, or drop us an email with some details about what you’re looking for & we can see what suits best
- You’ll receive your personalised proposal & fee quote via email with a link to sign up as a client on our Online Portal
- Your engagement letter and our terms and conditions will be available to view and e-sign in the Online Portal
- ID verification and any Revenue/CRO authorisations we require can be completed online also
- Your Client Portal can then be used to share, sign & store documents securely with us
Is it awkward to switch accountants?
Not at all, people switch all the time. After you sign up and have let your previous accountant know, we will contact them to obtain copies of your historic records and we can take it from there.
If you’re not sure on the best time to switch, let’s have a chat and we can see when makes the most sense depending on the status of your accounts and taxes.